FMLA / ADA Policy and Procedure Audit
Evaluation by an Industry Insider and HR Expert WitnessView Options
Affordable Trainings on ADA and FMLA
HR Internal Investigations, Medical Leaves for non-HR Supervisors & more!Browse Trainings
The most comprehensive and affordable library of prewritten federal and California specific medical leave and ADA compliance forms, letters, check lists, flow charts and training available anywhere. Created to help you protect your organization from FMLA abuse and minimize the cost of managing medical leaves, even complex FMLA/ADA/WC issues.
24/7 access to our complete library of “done for you – just fill in the blanks” Federal and State of California medical leave compliance forms and letters
Safeguard yourself against FMLA abuse and lawsuits by using our pre-written, “fill-in-the-blanks”, medical leave compliance forms and letters and “how to” trainings
Expert training so you can easily implement our system, save time, save money and avoid stress by managing medical leaves effectively and efficiently
Stay compliant with federal and California medical leave laws and policies with our updated library of medical leave compliance forms, letters, check lists, flow charts and monthly Q&A/Free Consulting and Training online sessions
Learn from an HR expert with 22 years of complex medical leave experience under her belt from the convenience of your home or office with access to all necessary forms, check lists, flow charts, training, and support to help make your life easier.
Concise training, forms, letters, check lists and work flows to help you easily navigate through rough waters such as the transition from FMLA to ADA
COMPANIES WHO USE LMS:
“We have been working with Beth De Lima since 2011 with our medical leave management issues. We have learned a great deal from her. We now feel better equipped to manage our day-to-day medical absences independently, with their services on speed-dial for the more challenging cases that arise.”
- Suzanne Bentley, General Manager, Mt. Shasta Resort
“School District Administrative Assistants play so many roles in a small district and the human resources piece is critical to get right. The laws around employee rights in California and in California Education in particular, are land mines creating liability for small school districts who typically don’t have separate Human Resource departments. Leave Management Solutions, and Beth De Lima’s numerous coaching checklists, flow charts, and detailed forms have helped me to carefully implement the laws while allowing me to keep track of what needs to happen and when. I now feel I have resources from Leave Management Solutions that I can use to drive processes of HR instead of being reactive to each issue as it comes up.”
- Susan Strom, Executive Assistant to the Superintendent/Human Resources, Mendocino Unified School District
“Ms. De Lima exceeded all of my expectations for our debacle. She was not only able to assist us with avoiding a discrimination lawsuit; she was able to do so with great efficiency and professionalism. In less than 2 weeks from our initial contact, we were able to have our issue resolved satisfactorily for both parties. The process was quiet, quick and smooth. Ms. De Lima was a delight to work with – extremely professional, bright and to the point. If we were to encounter another similar type situation, she would be my first call.”
- Mason Overstreet, Prior Conservation Director, Friends of West Shore
Full Access To:
- Consulting support by HR experts who are 'in the trenches' daily
- Expert training and one-on-one coaching/consulting to help you protect your organization against FMLA abuse and handle your most complex medical leave issues
- HRIS Certified Medical Leave Management Training (coming late this year)
- 24/7 Access to our proprietary Integrated Leave Management System™ for your organization's federal and CA specific medical leave forms, letters, check lists and more.
- Audits of your medical leave policies, handbook and union contracts to pinpoint weakness and how to correct them.
- Customization of all federal and state forms and letters your organization needs to stay compliant and manage medical leaves proactively.
Get Started Today
A Leave Management Solutions Membership is the easiest way to keep your organization compliant with state and federal medical leave regulations and protect yourself from wrongful termination, litigation and abuse.