Individual Skill Building Courses Available: USA and CA/USA
Integrated Medical Leave and Accommodation Management System™
Please select USA or CA/USA to view a full list of courses
What's Inside These Courses?
Integrated Medical Leave & Accommodation Management System™
FMLA/CFRA to ADA/FEHA Transition
FMLA/CFRA Denial & Next Steps
Completing an Undue Hardship Analysis
ADA/FEHA Accommodation Research
Conducting Good Faith Interactive Meetings
Essential Function Job Description Development
FMLA/CFRA-ADA/FEHA Denial When Protected Under Workers' Comp and PDL
Plus, We've Included These Incredible Bonuses!
You are not alone in this journey. You'll get direct access through our monthly Q&A coaching sessions and a private Facebook group exclusively for course members.
Bonus 1: Free Monthly Coaching Session for each course purchased
In these meetings, you will get all of your questions and concerns answered in real-time and additional coaching and mentoring to help you understand the training provided.
Bonus 2: Private Facebook Group
Join our private Facebook group and network with other Medical Leave & Accommodations Management System™students.
How Will These Courses Help You Everyday At Work?
Imagine for a moment that you have completed your certification. Here is how it is going to help you every day at work.
- When somebody walks into your office, you're comfortable and confident.
- You know how to respond.
- You know how to get them the benefits they need.
- You know how to make sure the employee understands the expectations they need to comply with to obtain those benefits and keep them.
Ultimately, you are going to be able to sleep at night peacefully. You will be less stressed and more confident in managing an Integrated Medical Leave and Accommodation Management System™ in your organization.
What You Get?
- 10 Courses Plus 2 Bonus Lessons
- Over 28 Hours of On-Demand and Live Instruction.
- One Year Access
- Training Courses Available Online 24x7
- Up to12 Full Months of Live Monthly Q&A, Coaching Sessions
- Exclusive Access to a Private Facebook Group to Get Help with Your Questions and Challenges
- Assessment Quiz(S)
- Companion Learning Guides
- Learn Anytime, Anywhere
- Acknowledgment as a Certified CA Medical Leave & Accommodation Management Specialist™ when you complete all 10 courses
- Earn Up To 30 CEUs
STOP Wasting Time Searching On The Internet, Feeling Overwhelmed Or Wasting Money In Buying Theoretical Training!
Time is the ultimate currency we all have.
More so when you are an HR. These course will be a HUGE time saver. Just like a genie, it will help you navigate through common medical leave and accommodation challenges 24/7.
Whenever you are stuck or you’re not sure what to do in a specific situation, simply log-in to your course dashboard, click on the relevant module and get the answer you are looking for. This is by far the most comprehensive training on this topic available at your fingertips.
- Stop Abuse and Fraud: Medical leave and accommodation abuse and fraud pose the greatest threat to productivity in organizations big or small. Being a certified leave management and accommodation specialist, you will be able to stop medical leave and accommodation abuse with utmost confidence and professionalism.
- Mitigate Risk of Lawsuit: You’ll not only mitigate the risk of but you will also contribute towards increasing the productivity and overall satisfaction of the workforce.
- Avoid Costly Mistakes: Mistakes in managing medical leaves and accommodations can result in fines & penalties, productivity losses due to employee downtime, as well as legal and medical cost ramifications. Plus, it can have an adverse impact on employee morale. You can potentially save thousands of dollars in unwanted costs and mental/emotional suffering.
- Industry Recognized Certification: You are eligible to earn CEUs (SHRM, HRIC, etc.) after you complete each training module. Plus, the certification will make a difference to establish you as a knowledgeable and capable to perform these job functions.
- Money Back Guarantee: Take the training, if you are dissatisfied with the depth and breadth of knowledge after your first training, simply ask and we’ll send you 100% money back. All we ask for is evidence that you’ve taken the training and attempted to complete the self-assessment quiz.
Click below to see a comprehensive overview of the courses
About the Course Instructor
Beth De Lima, MBA,
Beth De Lima, MBA, SPHR-CA, SHRM-SCP is recognized as a national expert in FMLA/ADA HR compliance. For over 28 years, she has been helping companies implement FMLA/ADA regulations since they were originally passed in the early 90s. From fortune 5000 organizations and government agencies to mid-market companies and small businesses, she has helped implement these regulations in businesses of every shape and size. Beth De Lima has trained thousands of HR professionals in these complex regulations. She is a sought after subject matter expert providing expert testimony for litigations and lawsuits.
She is ready to help you through the journey in a simple and HR-friendly language.
Please watch the video below for an overview of the Integrated Medical Leave and Accommodation Management System™
California Medical Leave and Accommodation Management Specialist™ Certification Course
Save Money By Buying The Courses As A Bundle!
The Genesis Of These Courses
The story behind the California Medical Leave and Accommodation Management™ Specialist Certification Program and why it came into existence...
How it all started…
Since my early years, I have been traveling the length and breadth of the country, training HR professionals in these complex regulations. After 28 years and training thousands of HR folks, I noticed a strange pattern. During the session breaks, attendees often asked nearly the same kind of questions.
Even after having all this incredible information, something was missing
HR pros were still struggling to implement Medical Leaves and Accommodation in their organization effectively. It was crystal clear that information alone wasn’t sufficient. They needed something much more than information.
The need of the hour was a System...
A system that is easy to follow.
A system that is practical and devoid of legalese.
A system that is built upon the foundation of HR standards of care.
A system that encapsulates both Federal and California specific regulations.
It was something on the lines of - “give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.”
In other words, instead of troubleshooting and solving the challenges of HR professionals, why not give them a system they can use to solve their problems themselves?
The answer came in the form of the Integrated Medical Leave and Accommodation Management SystemTM.