Leave management solutions' california specific, integrated medical leave and accommodation management specialist certification course
Expert Training For HR Professionals To Understand How To Implement A California Specific Integrated Medical Leave And Accommodation Management System™
Are you stressed and confused by how complex medical leave and accommodations have become?
Is your company burning cash every time you have to consult with an attorney to solve your HR challenges?
Are you aware that there's actually a step-by-step system that integrates all your state and federal regulations AND which easily solves your problems in a way you never would have imagined before this moment?
California Leaves & ADA Accommodations can be overwhelming. Understanding the complexities of regulations and how they integrate with each other can be confusing; you could end up in violation of certain laws. The last thing you need is a lawsuit from an employee.
Implementing an effective, integrated system for complying with California Medical leaves and accommodation regulations can be time consuming and expensive.
LMS’ California Medical Leave and Accommodation Management Specialist Certification Course is designed to equip HR professionals with the tools they require to integrate FMLA, ADA, Workers’ Comp, Baby Bonding and Pregnancy Disability, as well as how to address related performance management and EEO complaints.By the end of our course, HR professionals will earn 30+ CEU’s and have a proactive system that relieves the stress of being a Leave and Accommodation Management Specialist
Why choose us?
Our comprehensive training is provided by an HR professional for HR professionals. Led by Beth De Lima, MBA, SPHR-CA, SHRM-SCP, a nationally recognized HR and Vocational Rehabilitation expert who possesses over 27+ years of experience as an HR professional ranging from being an HR and Vocational expert witness, a Vocational Rehabilitation and HR management consultant, and a speaker for SHRM/IPMA and other professional organizations. She has helped her clients manage Integrated Medical Leaves and Accommodations since the FMLA and ADA regulations passed back in the early 90’s.
Our course is online, so you can complete it at your schedule and at your pace. And unlike other online courses you will have direct access to the instructor through both the Facebook Group and the monthly Student Online Q&A Meetings (more information on this is below).
Highlights of what attendees will learn starting December 1st, 2019:
- FMLA And CFRA For California And Federal Compliance
- CFRA Baby Bonding And New Parent Leave Responsibilities
- FMLA And ADA And How They Integrate With Workers’ Compensation, Pregnancy Disability Compliance Requirements, AND MORE
- The Tricky Transition From FMLA/CFRA To ADA/FEHA (Where Many Of The Lawsuits Occur) With And Without Workers’ Compensation Protection
- The ADA Good Faith Interactive Process
- Undue Hardship Analysis Process And Document Requirements
- Qualified Individual With A Disability (QID) Clarification And How To Analyze
- Managing ADA/FEHA Accommodation Eligibility Determinations To Ensure Employee Is A QID
- Pregnancy Disability Leave Criteria And Integration Requirements For FMLA And FEHA/ADA, AND CFRA Baby Bonding
- Tools And Resources To Create Essential Function Job Descriptions
- Prevent And Stop Medical Leave And Accommodation Fraud And Abuse, Intermittent Leave, Excessive Leave, Including How To Respond To Employees Who Fail To Provide A Valid Medical Certificate
- Performance Management And Handling Related EEO Complaints For Protected Employees
- Manage Safety Related Risks: Handling Return To Work Certification And Functional Capacity Evaluations, With And Without Safety Concerns
- The Role Of Your Company Policies, Union Contracts And MOU’s
- Strategies For Tracking Leaves, Medical Certification, Benefits Exhaustion And Related Integrated Leave And Accommodation Management Responsibilities
- Specific Strategies For Managing Leaves And Accommodations When Employee Files A Workers’ Compensation Claim, including Stress and Mental Health Claims
- Understanding The Role Of Your Managers And Supervisors
Get Certified In Integrated Medical Leave And Accomodation Management In California While Earning 30+ CEU'S
What Makes This Course The Best Value For You
And That's Not All...
We are giving $1,000 OFF the normal price to the first 25 students that prepay. This offer expires on 11.30.2019 or while spots are open. All we ask is that you provide constructive feedback on the course content and structure so that we can continue to deliver the highest quality training possible. You will also earn 30+ CEU's for taking the certification program.