Are you Responsible for Creating, Implementing or Managing a Medical Leave and Accommodation Management System in Your Organization? Do You Know the Pitfalls of Using a 3rd Party Administrator, Particularly in California?
Read On to Learn More!
The diagram to the right shows how the various medical leave and accommodation regulations can intersect and overlap. It has a 2nd page that is a quick "cheat sheet" summary workflow for all the various medical leave and accommodation regulations. Enter the requested information and click the big black button to get your copy now.
Learn how to create, implement and manage a simple, powerful and easy-to-use system for managing medical leaves and accommodations in your workplace.
(We even show you how to manage 3rd party administrators and why you might be missing one or more steps in your process if you use a 3rd party administrator!)
JOIN US and your peers in our three half-day webinar from OCTOBER 20th - 22nd, 2021 and gain rock-solid confidence to handle Medical Leaves and Accommodations in your workplace incorporating your policies, procedures, union contracts and your organization's risk tolerance with or without using a 3rd party administrator .
The Ultimate Guide: An Advanced Training in Medical Leave and Accommodation Management and How You Can Incorporate Your Organization's Policies, Procedures, Union Contracts, Culture and Risk Tolerance into Your Own Integrated System. This will include FMLA/CFRA, ADA/FEHA, PDL/Pregnancy Disability, and Workers’ Compensation/. As a bonus, You Will Learn Proven Strategies to Deal With Related Performance Management and Harassment, Discrimination and Retaliation Complaints and More!
Let an HR Pro With 30 Years of Experience Show You a Simple, Powerful and Easy-to-Use Methodology and Workflow to Control, Not Just Manage, Medical Leaves and Accommodations in Your Organization!
For California employers with five (5) or more employees you now must comply with the expanded CFRA. This extends leave rights to employees who need to care for ill "family members" defined as a child (of any age), parent, or spouse,
PLUS parent-in-law, grandparent, grandchild, sibling, and a domestic partner!
Do you know why it is critical for you to manage your 3rd party administrators?
Do you know how to handle a Good Faith interactive Meeting or how to do an Essential Functions Job Description?
Do you know how to complete and document an Undue Hardship Analysis?
We are experts so you don't have to be! Let our 30 years of experience make your life easier!
Discover the methodology for integrating medical leaves and accommodations efficiently and effectively implementing multiple state and federal regulations with your company policies, procedures, and union contracts.
The ultimate guide: AN ADVANCED TRAINING IN MEDICAL LEAVES & ACCOMMODATIONS
FULLY INTERACTIVE SO YOU GET ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED IN CLEAR, CONCISE, AND HR-FRIENDLY LANGUAGE
LEARN FROM THE MOST EXPERIENCED TRAINER FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
EVERYTHING you need, to gain the confidence to create, implement and manage proactively control medical leaves and accommodations using an integrated approach incorporating your organization's policies, procedures, union contracts, culture and your risk tolerance!
When: October 20th - 22nd, 2021
Workshop Times: 10:00am - 2:30pm PDT
We still have to deal with COVID-19 Discount. Save 50% now!
Use the discount code: "50off" in your checkout.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to process your order.
This comprehensive, super-interactive, 3-half day webinar will equip you with proven tips, insider access to free tools and an integrated methodology and workflows for managing medical leaves and accommodations in your workplace, incorporating your policies, procedures, union contracts, and your organization's risk tolerance without the legalese. This is NOT a training to teach you the basics of the various regulations. This is an advanced training that teaches you the EXACT SAME INTEGRATED approach we have used to proactively control Medical Leaves and Accommodations for our clients for almost 30 years.
- Get exact solutions to your medical leave management challenges without getting confused with legalese
- Learn how to respond to potential leave abuse while mitigating the risk of a lawsuit you can't win
- Discover the red flags and the land mines to avoid in managing medical leaves and accommodations
- Learn about little-known, free resources for developing Essential Function Job Descriptions and accommodation ideas. (This should be taught in College, but for some strange reason it isn't!)
- Learn the employee life cycle, from recruiting to, integrated policies, to transitioning from FMLA to ADA, and why it is so important to manage your 3rd party administrators
- Learn how to identify potential abuse and exactly what you can do to stop it
- Discover the best practices for handling related performance management issues, and harassment, discrimination, and retaliation challenges
- How to accurately and consistently implement FMLA/CFRA, ADA/FEHA, Pregnancy Disability, and Workers’ Compensation programs incorporating your policies, procedures, union contracts, culture and risk tolerance
- How to conduct (and document) Good Faith Interactive Meetings and Undue Hardship Analysis Research
- Learn effective strategies, tips, best practices, and HR Standards of Care on how to apply your companies’ performance management system for employees who have accommodations and are not meeting all of the Essential Functions of their job
- See why an integrated approach to Medical Leaves and Accommodations is the Gold Standard
- And much more...
Learn directly from Beth De Lima, MBA, SPHR-CA, SHRM-SCP. Beth is a nationally recognized Medical Leave and Accommodation compliance HR expert. She has been ‘in the trenches’ helping companies implement these regulations and providing expert testimony for litigation since the regulations were originally enacted almost 30 years ago.
As a result of the large number of Expert Testimony cases she has been retained on, she has a unique and very powerful window into the errors organizations make that get them slapped with lawsuits they can't win. Come learn from her decades of experience! Remember, this training was created by an HR Pro, for HR Pros!
Here’s what PAST PARTICIPANTS have SAid ABOUT THIS training
After Attending This Workshop, You Will...
- Gain the confidence to deal with leave abuse without thinking “Am I doing the right thing?”
- Avoid the costly penalties of non-compliance.
- Stop feeling overwhelmed or confused with compliance issues.
Here's What You'll Get By Joining The Workshop...
- Workshop agenda and handout
- Five presentations with over 150 slides containing reference material, guidelines, and medical leave/accommodation management best practices
- This workshop will earn you 12 CEU's.
Can't Attend The Upcoming Workshop?
No worries click here to get everything you need to become a certified medical leave and accommodation specialist which includes a ticket to a workshop of your choice