SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO CFRA EFFECTIVE ON JANUARY 1ST 2021!
2021 is just around the corner so all businesses with 5 or more employees should begin preparations NOW to comply with the new CFRA.
Join us in our three half-day workshop from December 9-11, 2020 and gain confidence in navigating these changes.
(Register today and save 50%)
The Ultimate Guide to California FMLA/CFRA, ADA/FEHA, PDL, and Workers’ Compensation with Handling Related Performance Management and Harassment, Discrimination and Retaliation Complaint - w/without COVID-19
Are You Ready For The BIG Changes in CFRA
Effective Jan 1, 2021?
Not only will CFRA apply to employers having as few as five employees, but it will also extend leave rights to employees who needs to care for ill "family members" defined as child (of any age), parent, or spouse,
PLUS parent-in-law, grandparent, grandchild, sibling, and domestic partner.
Do you know when you can coordinate the NEW CFRA leave with FMLA?
Do you know when you can coordinate CFRA with Workers’ Comp, Pregnancy Disability or COVID-19?
These new requirements and other changes to the California Family Rights Act (CFRA)
become effective in less than a month!
Discover the methodology for integrating medical leaves and accommodations efficiently and effectively implementing multiple state and federal regulations with your company policies, procedures, and union contracts.
3 HALF DAYS LIVE & INTERACTIVE
FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
All you need, to gain the confidence to manage medical leaves and accommodations including the new CFRA.
When: December 9 - 11, 2020
Wednesday - December 9, 2020 from 12:00pm-4:30pm PST
Thursday - December 10, 2020 from 10:30am-3:30pm PST
Friday - December 11, 2020 from 9:30am-2:00pm PST
Buying For Your Whole Team? Contact Us To Get 20% Off!
Please contact us at: email@example.com to process your order.
This comprehensive, interactive, 3-half day training will equip you with a proven methodology for managing medical leaves and accommodations without the legalese.
- Get exact solutions to your medical leave management challenges without getting confused with legal opinions
- Learn how to respond to potential fraud and leave abuse while mitigating the risk of litigation or a lawsuit
- Discover the red flags and landmines to avoid in managing medical leaves and accommodation
- Get access to little-known resources for developing Essential Function Job descriptions and accommodation ideas and services
- Learn the employee life cycle, from recruiting to, integrated policies, to transitioning from FMLA to ADA, and transitioning from pregnancy disabilities with PDL/FMLA (potential ADA/FEHA) to CFRA Baby bonding
- Learn how to identify potential fraud and abuse and what you can do to stop it
- Discover the best practices for handling related performance management issues, and harassment, discrimination, and retaliation challenges
- How to accurately and consistently implement FMLA/CFRA, ADA/FEHA, Pregnancy Disability, and Workers’ Compensation programs, including California’s New Parent Leave
- How to conduct Good Faith Interactive Meetings and Undue Hardship Analysis/Research
- Learn effective complaint strategies, tips, best practices, and HR Standards of Care on how to impose your companies’ performance management system for employees who have accommodations or protected leave and are not meeting the expectations of the job, or are unable to meet the performance standards with their accommodations
- And much more...
Looking For Bigger Savings?
THE California Integrated Medical Leave and Accommodation Management SYSTEM
For A Limited Time Only
Learn directly from Beth De Lima, MBA, SPHR-CA, SHRM-SCP. Beth is a nationally recognized Medical Leaves and Accommodations compliance HR expert. She has been ‘in the trenches’ helping companies implement these regulations and providing expert testimony for litigation since they were originally enacted almost 30 years ago. Attorneys often contact her to ask for an opinion.
Here’s what PAST PARTICIPANTS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP
After Attending This Workshop, You Will...
- Gain the confidence of dealing with leave abuse without thinking “Am I doing the right thing?”
- Avoid the costly penalties of non-compliance.
- Stop feeling overwhelmed or confused with compliance issues.
Here's What You'll Get By Joining The Workshop...
- Workshop agenda and handout
- Five presentations with over 150 slides containing reference material, guidelines, and medical leave/accommodation management best practices
- This workshop will earn 12 CEU's.
Can't Attend The Upcoming Workshop?
No worries click here to get everything you need to become a certified medical leave and accommodation specialist which includes a ticket to a workshop of your choice