Watch Webinar Replay
Listen to the answers to Your Toughest Questions Related to COVID-19 Family First FMLA/Sick Leave Regulations
About this Webinar:
On May 28th, 2020, Beth conducted a live webinar on Family First FMLA/Sick Leave regulations. Beth covered actual scenarios and gave on-the-point answers.
Take advantage of these actionable insights to solve implementation challenges and clarify your confusion.
Here is a glimpse of questions answered in this Webinar:
- How do you address the "no daycare available" statement, at a time when daycares are reopening?
- What is the recommendation for providing accommodations regarding employees that are at higher risk for complications from COVID?
- If you send an employee home with fever or symptoms, what are steps to take to determine if qualify for Paid Leave? Do they have to request it?
- What do you do when employees start "gaming the system"?
- What are key considerations to re-opening the workplace in the midst of the pandemic, especially employees who have worked remotely?
People are Talking about this Webinar!
“You included information applicable to small and large companies. You provided verbiage and in-depth case scenarios that applied to many attendees experiencing the same issues. What I found most helpful and reassuring aside from the information you provided was validation that our roles in HR are essential and of high value. Oftentimes, HR is the bad guy but if we stick to our processes, which you have helped put in place, we don’t have to be the bad guy. We are there for our employees and being consistent in our procedures allows us to fair, firm, and compliant."
HR Specialist, Turning Point of Central California, Inc.
Would You Like to Receive the Family First FMLA/Sick Leave Compliant HR Forms and Standard Operating Procedures?
The Family First EZ HR Package will ensure…
- Nobody abuses Family First leaves
- Your employer mitigates unforeseen litigation
- You remain at peace with yourself
This package is created by Beth De Lima, MBA, SPHR-CA, SHRM-SCP. Beth has been providing expert testimony for FMLA and ADA regulations since they were first enacted 30 years ago and unprecedented for their time.
About Beth De Lima, MBA, SPHR-CA, SHRM-SCP
Beth De Lima, MBA, SPHR-CA, SHRM-SCP
Beth De Lima, M.B.A., SPHR-CA, SHRM-SCP, is principal and founder of Leave Management Solutions, LLC & HRM Consulting, Inc., California-based Human Resource Management Consulting /Expert Testimony and Integrated Medical Leave and Accommodation Management System services, since 1993.
Providing FMLA/ADA/ Pregnancy Subject Matter Expert Testimony, Training, and Consulting Services since the FMLA and ADA passed. Ms. De Lima is both a Vocational Rehabilitation Consultant and a Human Resource Management Consultant, Trainer and Employment Litigation Expert Witness and a Subject Matter Expert in Medical Leave and Accommodation Management (ADA/FEHA, FMLA/CFRA, PDL and Workers’ Compensation) on a national level.
PO Box 2625, Murphys, CA 95247
Copyright © 2020 Leave Management Solutions