Watch Webinar Replay
Listen to the answers to Your Toughest Questions Related to COVID-19 Regulations.
About this Webinar:
On July 30th, 2020, Beth conducted a live webinar on COVID-19 regulations. Beth covered actual scenarios and gave on-the-point answers.
Take advantage of these actionable insights to solve implementation challenges and clarify your confusion.
Here is a glimpse of questions answered in this Webinar:
- We have several employees our on Emergency Sick leave under FFCRA that are waiting to receive test results for COVID in order to be able to return to work. Due to not being able to see a doctor they have no way of getting a medical certificate completed, is there a way to approve FMLA and /or CFRA without the medical certificate?
- Does FFCRA cover staff that need to quarantine after they have travel out of the country? Are they eligible for EPSL for the two weeks they need to be off work? What if they have used their time, would that make them eligible for SDI under FMLA?
- Can you give us some langue and context for the senior management team when they insist on getting a copy of the SARS-CoV-2 test results? I believe that is not something we can request from the employee.
- What is a fool proof approach to interacting with an employee who we believe is not telling the truth about their symptoms, even if we have a dr. that says the employee has to quarantine?
- I have an employee that has been off work for 30 days, she originally went home from work with a fever, she has failed to provide any type of doctor note saying she has or had COVID, in the meantime, she claims her symptoms come and go. What do we do at this point?
People are Talking about this Webinar!
“You included information applicable to small and large companies. You provided verbiage and in-depth case scenarios that applied to many attendees experiencing the same issues. What I found most helpful and reassuring aside from the information you provided was validation that our roles in HR are essential and of high value. Oftentimes, HR is the bad guy but if we stick to our processes, which you have helped put in place, we don’t have to be the bad guy. We are there for our employees and being consistent in our procedures allows us to fair, firm, and compliant."
HR Specialist, Turning Point of Central California, Inc.
Would You Like to Receive the Family First FMLA/Sick Leave Compliant HR Forms and Standard Operating Procedures?
The Family First EZ HR Package will ensure…
- Nobody abuses Family First leaves
- Your employer mitigates unforeseen litigation
- You remain at peace with yourself
This package is created by Beth De Lima, MBA, SPHR-CA, SHRM-SCP. Beth has been providing expert testimony for FMLA and ADA regulations since they were first enacted 30 years ago and unprecedented for their time.
About Beth De Lima, MBA, SPHR-CA, SHRM-SCP
Beth De Lima, MBA, SPHR-CA, SHRM-SCP
Beth De Lima, M.B.A., SPHR-CA, SHRM-SCP, is principal and founder of Leave Management Solutions, LLC & HRM Consulting, Inc., California-based Human Resource Management Consulting /Expert Testimony and Integrated Medical Leave and Accommodation Management System services, since 1993.
Providing FMLA/ADA/ Pregnancy Subject Matter Expert Testimony, Training, and Consulting Services since the FMLA and ADA passed. Ms. De Lima is both a Vocational Rehabilitation Consultant and a Human Resource Management Consultant, Trainer and Employment Litigation Expert Witness and a Subject Matter Expert in Medical Leave and Accommodation Management (ADA/FEHA, FMLA/CFRA, PDL and Workers’ Compensation) on a national level.
PO Box 2625, Murphys, CA 95247
Copyright © 2020 Leave Management Solutions