The Ultimate Guide to California FMLA/CFRA, ADA/FEHA, PDL, and Workers’ Compensation with Handling Related Performance Management and Harassment, Discrimination and Retaliation Complaint - w/wo COVID-19
Discover the methodology for integrating medical leaves and accommodations efficiently and effectively implementing multiple state and federal regulations with your company policies, procedures, and union contracts.
About The Speaker
Learn directly from Beth De Lima, MBA, SPHR-CA, SHRM-SCP. Beth is a nationally recognized Medical Leaves and Accommodations compliance HR expert. She has been ‘in the trenches’ helping companies implement these regulations and providing expert testimony for litigation since they were originally enacted almost 30 years ago. Attorneys often contact her to ask for an opinion.
The workshop will be delivered online via live streaming so you can take advantage of this incredible opportunity from the comfort of your home.
Date: September 17 - 18, 2020
Time: 9:00AM – 4:30PM PST on both days
PRICE will INCREASE IN:
Got five or more participants?
Please email Lee at: firstname.lastname@example.org to process your order.
This comprehensive, interactive, 2-day training will equip you with a proven methodology for managing medical leaves and accommodations without the legalese.
- Get exact solutions to your medical leave management challenges without getting confused with legal opinions
- Learn how to respond to potential fraud and leave abuse while mitigating the risk of litigation or a lawsuit
- Discover the red flags and landmines to avoid in managing medical leaves and accommodation
- Get access to little-known resources for developing Essential Function Job descriptions and accommodation ideas and services
- Learn the employee life cycle, from recruiting to, integrated policies, to transitioning from FMLA to ADA, and transitioning from pregnancy disabilities with PDL/FMLA (potential ADA/FEHA) to CFRA Baby bonding
- Learn how to identify potential fraud and abuse and what you can do to stop it
- Discover the best practices for handling related performance management issues, and harassment, discrimination, and retaliation challenges
- How to accurately and consistently implement FMLA/CFRA, ADA/FEHA, Pregnancy Disability, and Workers’ Compensation programs, including California’s New Parent Leave
- How to conduct Good Faith Interactive Meetings and Undue Hardship Analysis/Research
- Learn effective complaint strategies, tips, best practices, and HR Standards of Care on how to impose your companies’ performance management system for employees who have accommodations or protected leave and are not meeting the expectations of the job, or are unable to meet the performance standards with their accommodations
- And much more...
Here’s what PAST PARTICIPANTS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP
After Attending This Workshop, You Will...
- Gain the confidence of dealing with leave abuse without thinking “Am I doing the right thing?”
- Avoid the costly penalties of non-compliance.
- Stop feeling overwhelmed or confused with compliance issues.
Here's What You'll Get By Joining The Workshop...
- Workshop agenda and handout
- Five presentations with over 150 slides containing reference material, guidelines, and medical leave/accommodation management best practices
- This workshop is valid for 12 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
Limited time offer! Enroll now and get a 30% discount !